- Won a recent case of Defamation in the Appellate Term Second Department. The Case involved the right of a disgruntled consumer to voice his opinion regarding the poor quality of work done in his premises by posting a sign to that effect in his yard. Although his right was denied by a lower court, the Appellate Court unanimously upheld our client’s First Amendment right to his opinion
- Won another decision in the Supreme Court Appellate Division, Second Department. The case involved a construction contract litigation and the unanimous decision of the Appellate Division reversed the lower court in Westchester County.
- Won a case regarding whether the plaintif, under the pretense of marriage, exploited a fiduciary relationship by granting our client a mortgage on an apartment, for which the latter lacked means to pay. The Judge ruled in favor of the defendant concluding this situation is a "prima facie case of fraudulent inducement to marriage".
- Successfully prosecuted a breach of contract action resulting in an award in excess of $800,000 for a client.
- Negotiated a favorable long term settlement in a landlord/tenant litigation involving a major publicly held corporation.
- Represented numerous clients on real estate transactions totaling several millions of dollars involving single family homes, co-operative apartments, condominium apartments, raw land, and commercial properties.